Do you know what Epsom Salt Bath Weight Loss? Like recreating a retreat-like experience at home, for starters. I simply got back from a magical 3 days at Gaia Retreat and Spa in the hinterland of Byron These types of.~weight-loss2.com
When I was there, I committed to the JSHealth 3-Day Cleanse. (Practice what you preach, right?! )
On my wellness getaway, I remove a host of foods temporarily with the intention of well-being, better sleep, re-charging and detoxing. At Gaia, this was easy as your meals are designed to support the body’s own cleansing systems by eliminating or reducing ‘liver loaders’ – meat, refined glucose, caffeine, dairy (using mainly goat’s dairy), gluten and anything processed or unnatural. While it’s not a good idea to eat like this long-term, for me, I found the food rich, nutrient dense and a nice break from my usual routine. Still, Gaia believes in a gentle and non-restrictive method, so caffeine and alcohol consumption are available for many who want it. (We’re all human, after all. )
Whenever I was there, I actually felt supported in my goal to disconnect from the stress and fast pace of our nonstop lifestyle – I was able to slow down, switch off from digital madness and focus within. Yoga, meditation, spa treatments, limited mobile use, and nature walks are a huge part of the experience – but I think so is merely getting somewhere outside your usual space for a couple of times. (Or even hours, if your schedule doesn’t enable. )
The best part about my break though would be that the retreat encourages you to put YOU first for a change – with nourishing food cooked for you, a kind and holistic schedule planned by the staff every day, a break from social media/technology and more space that you should t to reconnect to your body again to regain your energy and vitality – that you so deserve. For myself, the highlights of examining into this excellent and award-winning spot were…
- An intimate, boutique retreat with the privacy needed to dissolve away from everyday life
- Individually tailored programs based on the personal choice of guests – from total relaxation to more specific goals like cleaning or weight-loss.
- Renowned on-site spa – I had developed the Kahuna massage, Macadamia oil/scalp treatment and body scrub – which was simply incredible.
- A menu that changes daily and features organic, locally sourced produce – prepared by world class chefs.
- No set-date or schedules – you can check-in and check-out any day.
- Ongoing support to transition you back into your everyday life.
Exactly what is perhaps more important – and realistic – is that a great deal of the experience at Gaia can be recreated at home. consider these next time you’re tightly wound… or perhaps require a step back before a major week….
- Set technology boundaries: try to check emails at arranged times during the day and then switch off social media and technology by a certain time. Set your limit and stick to it! Mine personally is 7 pm – next, I will give attention to my wholesome, nourishing evening routine.
- Practice conscious eating – far from phones, TVs, and distractions. Try expressing a positive affirmation before eating and feeling pleased with the food in front of you, be sure to remove all judgment from your meals.
- Adding an additional will serve of greens for the most part meals – especially the brassica vegetables (e. g. cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, weight loss plans, broccoli) because they contain an enzyme that helps detoxify the liver.
- Stating no to social preparations when you really need to – be social when you have the energy to do so and do not be scared to say no! It’s an act of self-love. Distance yourself from harmful social environments that may add to your life.
- Practice breathing exercises twice a day. Personally, I actually do 10-20 belly breathes morning and night to help calm my nerves.
- Enjoy an Epsom Salt bath – Magnesium is a very cleansing mineral which is fantastic for the gut and also very calming for the nervous system.
- Be moderate with caffeine and alcohol in your day-to-day life. My rule is 1x coffee before 10 am and having a moderate amount of alcoholic beverages during the weekend then keeping the working 7 days alcohol-free. Instead of caffeine, I’ll enjoy organic teas, dandelion tea or turmeric lattes.
- Add a nature walk, the ocean goes swimming or yoga class to your exercising routine – these can be amazingly cleansing.